We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Still not able to access Bubble Gum Hill!

Holly_Hausserman
Holly_Hausserman Posts: 1 Newbie

I am wondering why I am not able to play bubble gum hill?!?!?!? My fiance has had access to this extra feature for well over a month when it appears, and I still am notable to get this feature!!! Isaw almost 2 months agosomeone asked this same question and you said"we are seeing if we willmake this available toall". I don't understand why it is not, I play almost all thegames that you guys offer and am very far in allgames. Please make thisavailable to all!!! It just isn't cool that it is only available to" certain " people.please fix this issue!!!

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Hey Holly, I don't have this either in Soda Saga, some of my friends do, others don't; seems to be a random selection.  

Could the question you refer to, be related to the Sugar Track in Candy Crush Saga, in effect almost 2 months ago? That was a new feature available to some, and later became available for everyone indeed.

I hope I'll get this sticky Bubble Gum Hill too in the end ;-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?