We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Level 35 in Candy Crush Soda Saga impossible to 3 Star

Justin777
Justin777 Posts: 7 Level 2

I have already posted this once, and replied in my original post multiple times and would appreciate a response from an actual member of this site. While others opinions and responses may be helpful I want this issue addressed. I have posted this same question on every post on facebook since I have discovered it with no response so far, as well as asked on other sites that always give me automated messages referring me to this site. So please reply to this issue. Thank You.

While waiting for new levels I have went back to 3 star levels I had not before, but it seems level 35 is impossible to 3 star. If you make 0 moves and even use boosters to clear the chocolate (which i have not done) you still only end up with 90k points from the moves alone and any extra points from the cascade of random candy. 100k is needed for 2 star and 140k for 3 star. Please look into this Thank You.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?