Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Sometimes I can get it to fix by going from full screen to small and back, but otherwise I have to refresh or quit and lose a life, I have lost at least 7 lives because of this, can you please send me some to replaced them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I haven't seen anything like that before. Does the game keep moving or does it freeze up altogether?
Try another browser if you can, or clear the cache in your original browser, see if this helps the game to load.