Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi. I'm not able to update my Candy Crush Soda Saga app on my iPhone and iPad, why I'm not able to play the new release from 18th august - even though I am in level 469 on my computer (I am connected via Facebook)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The latest update hasn't come out on iOS yet. Check the store, the last update was the 11th. I know that iOS releases always take longer so it shouldn't be long before its out.