Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have ended level 255 a while ago, and I have not been able to continue. Imjave checked back everyday and still nothing. There is a clock but no progress. What can I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Juan!I seem to remember to have answered that question before: Please check this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/won-t-let-me-go-past-level-255I think you are at a roadblock. If you wait 72 hours then you should be able to pass. If you have the game connected to Facebook or King.com then you can also ask your friends for tickets to pass the roadblock quicker.Cheers :-)
Hi Juan!
I seem to remember to have answered that question before: Please check this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/won-t-let-me-go-past-level-255
I think you are at a roadblock. If you wait 72 hours then you should be able to pass.
If you have the game connected to Facebook or King.com then you can also ask your friends for tickets to pass the roadblock quicker.
Cheers :-)