Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I completed level 346 two weeks ago and a message came up to wait for more lwvels. I have been able to go backwards in warp but my picture has moved forward but wont let me select any levels. Is there something I need to do to fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Selina!
Do you have the game connected to Facebook? If yes, then please try send the roadblock request from there. Once the roadblock has been opened your progress is synced back to your mobile device and you should now be able to advance without any issues.
Cheers :-)