Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have finished level 480 in Candy Crush Soda Saga and am ready to move on to level 481, but it is locked with an "Under Constuction" paint sign on it. How do I unlock it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you haven't already passed to 481, try updating the app. That's what I did at my last "Under Construction" level.
You've reached the end of the content released so far. It will unlock next time they release a patch with more levels...