Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
If the last key does not drop till you have 8 moves left, & the next fruit doesn't drop till the previous one been brought down how is it possible to pass.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Combo that is an old video that shows the level when it was broken. They have changed it twice since and the video I am posting reflects the most current version. Hope it helps.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH_0qlWSoqM
Combo that is an old video that shows the level when it was broken. They have changed it twice since and the video I am posting reflects the most current version. Hope it helps.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH_0qlWSoqM
Hi Charlene!
Please check this video on how to solve level 1001:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwSiS_TxuWk
I hope you pass the level with 3 stars :-)