Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I can't go for 481 level in my iPad, but in the android phone it's available. I'd like to know if it's a problem or if level 481 is not available for iPad?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Henrique. This is pretty normal. I know that the approval times for iOs updates always take longer than for Android so normally you will find that the updates can take 3 or 4 days longer for you iPad. So nothing is wrong, just maybe wait a few days for an update