Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have tried using the store since the first day of the event this week and it tells me I can't access the store or can't connect to the store to use my gold. I also had 30+ lollipops from one of the last events and they are all gone
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It is not a server issues they are thieves
This could easily be a server issue. I've had this error from time to time and it normally means that the connection to the store is down or its just busy. The only things you can really do from your side is check that your account details are all correct and make sure your wi-fi is up and running, maybe reset it.