Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I've played this level over and over , cleared everything I'm suppose to and it still won't drop the ingredients?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I just tried playing the level and it is working correctly now - both the cherry and the hazelnut can be triggered.
Cheers :-)
Hi Kahend- Thanks for taking the time to highlight this on King Care, we have seen a few threads regarding this level. We will be investigating this for you. Many thanks for your understanding.