Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I cannot get through this level unless the ingredients are put into play and I can remove them from the board
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Susan that is what I had to do. I didn't have Candy Crush on my Ipad but downloaded it onto it to see if it would make the level work. It worked perfectly and I completed it first time. Shouldn't have to do this though as I don't generally use my tablet to play games on. This level still needs fixing for people who don't use or have mobile devices to play on.
Hi Susan!
Do you have the game on your mobile? If yes, then please try playing the level there. Once completed your progress is synced back to Facebook and you should now be able to advance without any issues.
Cheers :-)