We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

when is level 587 going to be fixed? the ingredients either don't appear, or appear on the last move

I cannot get through this level unless the ingredients are put into play and I can remove them from the board

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Susan!

Do you have the game on your mobile? If yes, then please try playing the level there. Once completed your progress is synced back to Facebook and you should now be able to advance without any issues.

Cheers :-)

• kt37uk
    kt37uk Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2015

Susan that is what I had to do. I didn't have Candy Crush on my Ipad but downloaded it onto it to see if it would make the level work. It worked perfectly and I completed it first time. Shouldn't have to do this though as I don't generally use my tablet to play games on. This level still needs fixing for people who don't use or have mobile devices to play on.

• Harry_Smith
    Harry_Smith Posts: 3 Newbie

Susan that is what I had to do. I didn't have Candy Crush on my Ipad but downloaded it onto it to see if it would make the level work. It worked perfectly and I completed it first time. Shouldn't have to do this though as I don't generally use my tablet to play games on. This level still needs fixing for people who don't use or have mobile devices to play on.

I'm one of those that doesn't have a mobile nor an I-Pad.... oh well patience is a virtue I guess - LOL

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?