Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi. My Candy Crash Soda Saga reset from level 138 to level 1 . I play on tablet, but i log to facebook from PC and it's on level 1. Is there any solution for this issue?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
So the levels have disappeared on Facebook? That has never happened to me. I've lost my levels on my mobile before but they are always on facebook so I just reconnect and they come back. If they have disappeared from your Facebook account then I'm not sure what you can do I'm sure.