Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I won level 104 thru 109, but my profile will not move along to the next level? I have to manually select level 110? It's still showing that i'm on level 104?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I saw some other posts about this, the players said that they were able to play on as normal only that their avatar was on thew wrong level. I guess its just something that we be fixed but its all good if you can play on.