Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When I try to dowload the game to my new phone, samsung note 4 edge, it gives an error code numbered 403. How can I solve this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Selviyc4- I found this information let me know if it helps:
Google Play Store Error Code 403
Problem:
The download is impossible and the request is 'forbidden'. This usually happens when two Google accounts are used to buy applications on one device.
Solution:
Go the Google Play Store with the correct Google account. Uninstall the application in question. Try to get the app from Google Play again and click the purchase button.
Second Solution:
Clear the proxy you have possibly set up by going into the settings, then choose Wireless and Networks (or More networks) and then Mobile Network. Select APN, which stands for Access Point Name and hit Clear Proxy Option. Afterward you can always reinstate the proxy.
I hope this info helps you :-)