Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Help! I lost all my 400+ levels on CC soda AND all my 300+ gold bars! I never signed in with Facebook. What happened and how do I get my gold bars and levels back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did you ever save your game in the Kingdom? (the orange little crown logo)
Regarding your gold bars, don't worry, just open up the app and in the settings section there a little button for 'restore purchases' so just tape that and it will return your un-used gold bars