Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I always get the challenges when they come out but this time I didn't. Everyone I know has the challenge pop up. I tried everything turning off phone, deleting and redownloading game and I can't get the challenge. Help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Gina!
I tried the same - No King of the hill challenge for me. I found out that not all competitions are send to all gamers. I did however receive the Sun competition in Farm Heroes Saga. I suggest you wait it out - pretty sure you'll also receive some of the challenges.
Cheers :-)