We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Will King ever offer a spinning wheel or sugar drops for CC Soda?

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,873 Sweet Legend

I know that some people have made it to the end and keep waiting for new levels but I haven't even reached close to 200 and we all started at the same time.  I found that the spinning wheel and now the sugar drops for CC Saga have helped me a lot so would it be possible to add those to CC Soda?  I did try the recent incentives where I had to clear 5 levels and I did it twice but no sooner did I do it someone else took over the lead.  Now with this new game from last weekend I couldn't even get to level 3.  So please help me and other members who really love playing your games?

Best Answer

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Answer ✓

I think its a good idea of course but at the moment there are only 2 different boosters in Soda right? So it would be a pretty basic wheel, haha. But fingers crossed with new levels come new boosters!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,873 Sweet Legend

I think its a good idea of course but at the moment there are only 2 different boosters in Soda right? So it would be a pretty basic wheel, haha. But fingers crossed with new levels come new boosters!

Has King thought about my question any further?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?