Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi,
I connected login my facebook using Google Chrome . But now I lost all my levels on the system now I'm at level 1. I was at level 395 when access either IPHONE or android mobile and back? Is there anyway to get my levels
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You're sure that you are logged into the correct Facebook account? It's not possible to remove your progress from Facebook. Maybe log into facebook on your mobile. Then open the candy crush app and click on the 'connect to Facebook' button. This should transfer your levels.
What I mean ,My progress stage has reset to level 1 on system's facebook out of the sudden , using either Google Chrome or IE Browser. Please kindly advise how can i get back to my actual progress level which is 395 , which i have achieved on Android mobile phone . Thanks you in advance
I'm not sure if you're saying that your level are okay on Facebook or not? Is your progress safe there and you have lost in on your mobile? Did you try disconnecting and reconnecting to Facebook in the Soda app?