Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am connected to Facebook and on level 525 but on mu iPad I can't get past level 510. App on iPad is updated. Anyone know what the issue is?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Roni- Have you made sure that you have the latest version of Soda installed on your iPad, so that you have all of the latest levels. You can check which version you have in the app store- the latest version is 1.51.8. Once you have updated, restart you iPad and then try to connect the game again. You should see your progress appear then. Let me know how you get on :-)
@Elise which version do you have installed? I believe there was only a new update a few days ago.
I have a similar issue. No resolution.