We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Paint can sign after level 510

Roni_Hamilton
Roni_Hamilton Posts: 13 Level 2

I am connected to Facebook and on level 525 but on mu iPad I can't get past level 510.  App on iPad is updated.  Anyone know what the issue is?

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2

Hi Roni- Have you made sure that you have the latest version of Soda installed on your iPad, so that you have all of the latest levels. You can check which version you have in the app store- the latest version is 1.51.8. Once you have updated, restart you iPad and then try to connect the game again. You should see your progress appear then. Let me know how you get on :-) 

• Elise_Jakabházy
    Elise_Jakabházy Posts: 2 Newbie

I have a similar issue.  No resolution. 

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2

@Elise which version do you have installed? I believe there was only a new update a few days ago. 

• Roni_Hamilton
    Roni_Hamilton Posts: 13 Level 2

Hi Roni- Have you made sure that you have the latest version of Soda installed on your iPad, so that you have all of the latest levels. You can check which version you have in the app store- the latest version is 1.51.8. Once you have updated, restart you iPad and then try to connect the game again. You should see your progress appear then. Let me know how you get on :-) 

was able to launch the game from the app store and got past level 510. Now I am just waiting on more levels to be added. Stopped at level 525 with the paint can again!!! Any idea when new levels will be added?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?