Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I can no longer see their scores when I complete a level. It is only me I see. I cannot send or receive lives from anyone. This has been for the past two week. I play through FB. Does anyone know why and how to fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Diana,
Have you tried to change browser? Try playing in Google Chrome. https://www.whatismybrowser.com this link will show you if something is missing.
If you already use Google Chrome, then you could try with Mozilla Firefox and see how that works.
Restart your PC too and check your Facebook settings. Go to your Facebook homepage and click on the little back arrow top right on your screen. Choose 'settings' and select 'apps.' Then choose Candy Crush Soda Saga and revise your privacy settings for the game.