Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I forgot my login email, just remember to password.How do I retrieve the email?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lun Lunn!
I've check the login at King.com - doesn't look like you can retrieve the email. I suggest you instead check your email accounts and search for the word "King" - this way you should find the welcome email and you'll then know from which email address you signed up.
Cheers :-)
You can send the code to your phone number
Find the email from care.king on your email inbox.
gmail sign up
No