Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Has anyone here beat Soda level 545?? I have been stuck since it was first released and never even get close. Any tips or tricks?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same goes for me. I have played level 545 probably 400 times and used several power ups. I even used more than one power up at a time to help me beat this level. There is no beating it. There just isn't enough moves for this level. Even after buying 5 more moves that's still not enough. Please Help
Hi RhiRun!
Please see this video showing best strategy for level 545:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRtl0jHc6sk
I hope you pass the level with 3 stars! :-)