Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I play candy crush and candy crush soda saga,candy crush works ok but slow,candy crush soda saga lags and freezes and seems to load slower than the other games!Please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Grammyb123!
I have a fairly new notebook and I had the same issue.
I'm sure you have already done the basic troubleshooting steps - otherwise I suggest you:
1) Make sure that you clear the cache regularly: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache
2) Clear the cache from the Flash Player: https://forums.adobe.com/message/4278569
3) Check this video made by King showing how to get a smooth gameplay: http://youtu.be/OESCE4Jj2tU
You might also have to check your browser for extra installed plugins, apps and extensions as they also drain the computer for CPU power. It can also help if you close all extra tabs and other programs whilst you play - otherwise your computer might get overloaded and impact the game performance.
Please also try playing the game in Google Chrome as this browser handles Flash based games really well.
I found out that playing through Facebook can slow down the game a notch so I recommend that you play Soda directly on King.com: https://king.com/#!/play/candycrushsoda
Cheers :-)