Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Candy crush soda saga,Why has this game become juddery? It's very off putting and I have stopped playing. Shame because it was on top and of my favourite games. Plus your web site won't allow me to put in the game drop down bar!!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Debs!
I suggest you try the following steps:
1) Upgrade to the latest version of Soda: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/candy-crush-soda-saga/id850417475?mt=8
2) Reboot your iPad
3) After rebooting please close down all apps that have automatically started
4) Now fire up Soda Saga and hopefully the game should be back to full pace
Cheers :-)
Thank you combo, all clear! ☺️
Hi combo, my version is candy crush soda, I'm on level 260 and my iPad is 4th generation 64 mb.
Debs Keenes
Hi Deborah!
I haven't seen or heard of others who have the issue you are describing. Which version of the game do you have installed? Please also tell which model of tablet you have and I'll try to help you.