Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
hi. I've just managed to beat level 525 and looks like there are no updates for levels 526 and up. The last update for iOS was somewhere on October 7th ( around there ). Any idea when will we get an update?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Candy Crusher are you playing on a Windows phone? I know that the levels have to be carefully designed for each platform which means that the new release dates can vary a little. A great place to check on all new releases is their Facebook fan page- https://www.facebook.com/CandyCrushSodaSaga
I am sure that you won't have to wait too long! Have fun :-)