Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have been playing Candy Crush Soda for months and all of a sudden playing is extremely slow. I've given up.What's the problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Marymmmm,
What do you play Soda Saga on?Either way, sounds like it's more device related.
I just played it myself, both Facebook (PC) and mobile, and the speed is correct for me.
If you play on PC, try using another browser. I'd go for Google Chrome when it comes to game play. You can also use an incognito window. This page https://www.whatismybrowser.com/ is really helpful to check if everything is OK on your PC.
For mobile and tablet, try to save your game apps on a SD card if supported. Also, always check for updates for your device and apps. A restart can do miracles too.