Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Game is running very slow doesn't register the moves i want to take..Makes it impossible to play
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lynda,I played a bit today both on my Facebook (PC) and mobile, and the speed is correct for me in Soda Saga.Clear cache on your PC http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-CacheTry using another browser. I'd go for Google Chrome when it comes to game play. You can also use an incognito window. This page https://www.whatismybrowser.com/ is really helpful to check if everything is OK on your PC. Sometimes a restart can do miracles too.
Hi Lynda,
I played a bit today both on my Facebook (PC) and mobile, and the speed is correct for me in Soda Saga.
Clear cache on your PC http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache
Try using another browser. I'd go for Google Chrome when it comes to game play. You can also use an incognito window. This page https://www.whatismybrowser.com/ is really helpful to check if everything is OK on your PC. Sometimes a restart can do miracles too.