We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

39 years until I get a new life?

Heather_K-2
Heather_K-2 Posts: 2 Newbie

I haven't changed any time settings but I won't get my next life for over 344,000 minutes (39 years). How can I fix this?

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)

Best Answer

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hi Heather,

Are you sure about that? ;-)

Open the roadmap in Candy Crush Soda Saga and check how long you have to wait. Set the clock on your device forward by that amount of time.

Calculate how many days are 340.000 minutes. In years it's about 0.65 years, in days that's about 238 days.

Now set your mobile calendar date to today + 238 days. 

Then go back to the roadmap in Candy Crush Soda Saga and return to the settings menu on your mobile.

Set back date and time to the correct one and restart your mobile. 

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hi Heather,

Are you sure about that? ;-)

Open the roadmap in Candy Crush Soda Saga and check how long you have to wait. Set the clock on your device forward by that amount of time.

Calculate how many days are 340.000 minutes. In years it's about 0.65 years, in days that's about 238 days.

Now set your mobile calendar date to today + 238 days. 

Then go back to the roadmap in Candy Crush Soda Saga and return to the settings menu on your mobile.

Set back date and time to the correct one and restart your mobile. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?