Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I broke my S4 and when my new one came in it says my device isn't compatible with Soda Saga...its the same exact phone and model IDK what's going on I downloaded on my Samsung tablet I lost ALL of my lives I had saved WHY
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Leslyemorgan88,
Try the following steps as described here https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-cant-i-update-candy-crush-saga-on-my-galaxy-s6-phone , that should make you able to enjoy Soda Saga on your new phone.
When it comes to free saved boosters & lives, check this: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-all-boosters-and-lives-when-i-got-a-new-phone