Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I see there are answers to my question, how can I use Gold Bars, but I cannot retrieve the answers. How do I see answers?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sandy!
Normally you can see answers below your question. Did you post on a specific page? If you can't see the answers could mean that you're using this site from a mobile phone or tablet and it's not showing the page correctly. I suggest you check the page from a stationary computer and you should be able to see the answers.
Cheers :-)