Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
How do I get to level 46? I have been at level 45 for months. I have backed up and played the games before and get stars, but it does not give me gold bars or any help to go forward. What can I do ??? Love the game, want to keep playing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Jay, it sounds like you're stuck at a roadblock and your King.com friends are not helping you with the tickets to proceed? Do you have the option to play on Facebook at all? You can sync your game on King.com and then try on Facebook to get the tickets