We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Accidentally uninstalled--now can't install. Help!

I accidentally uninstalled Candy Crush Soda Saga and when I try to download/install it again from Play Store, it won't anymore. Said the version isn't compatible with my device (HTC tab). How come? Would it be possible for me to install an older version like the one before so it could fit on my device? How can I have it on my device again? Help. :( 

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2

I think, as far as I'm aware there is no way to download an older version of the game. It has to be up to date so it can be supported, have all the latest levels etc. If you know you have memory issues then maybe its time to delete something to make space for the game. 

• I think, as far as I'm aware there is no way to download an older version of the game. It has to be up to date so it can be supported, have all the latest levels etc. If you know you have memory issues then maybe its time to delete something to make space for the game. 

Hi! Thanks for your answer. However, the issue is not the memory. I have plenty, actually, since I am not really interested in other games or apps. Play Store just says the app doesn't fit on my device. :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?