Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
This is the 2nd time in the last couple of weeks that my friends get Bubblegum Hill and I don't. I play from my Android and have played tons of times before. I have tried to reinstall and nothing helped.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Its a randomized promotion, this means that not all players get it. Lets say 60% get it and 40% don't then it changes around each time they release a promotion. Keep your fingers crossed for the next one!
Hi Kczapp & KingsPinn,Thank you for posting and commenting here on King Care.I´m glad to inform you that Bubble Gum Hill now has been brought back in Candy Crush Soda Saga.It had been removed from Candy Crush Soda Saga due to technical limitations which now have been resolved.Kindest regards,Tony - King Customer Care
Hi Kczapp & KingsPinn,
Thank you for posting and commenting here on King Care.
I´m glad to inform you that Bubble Gum Hill now has been brought back in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
It had been removed from Candy Crush Soda Saga due to technical limitations which now have been resolved.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Customer Care