We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

No Bubblegum Hill

Kczap
Kczap Posts: 2 Newbie

This is the 2nd time in the last couple of weeks that my friends get Bubblegum Hill and I don't. I play from my Android and have played tons of times before.   I have tried to reinstall and nothing helped.

Best Answer

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Its a randomized promotion, this means that not all players get it. Lets say 60% get it and 40% don't then it changes around each time they release a promotion. Keep your fingers crossed for the next one! 

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Kczapp & KingsPinn,

Thank you for posting and commenting here on King Care.

I´m glad to inform you that Bubble Gum Hill now has been brought back in Candy Crush Soda Saga.

It had been removed from Candy Crush Soda Saga due to technical limitations which now have been resolved.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Customer Care

• Anneri_
    Anneri_ Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi Kczapp & KingsPinn,

Thank you for posting and commenting here on King Care.

I´m glad to inform you that Bubble Gum Hill now has been brought back in Candy Crush Soda Saga.

It had been removed from Candy Crush Soda Saga due to technical limitations which now have been resolved.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Customer Care

It has been 6 weeks and I am still not getting bubblegum hill. I've uninstalled & reinstalled the app and sent numerous messages to KingCare and no one is getting back to me. Other players are getting it weekly.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?