Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was at level 305 and now I'm at daughter level, even when I am connected on FB.. It seems that her game is on my account. How can I reset my level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey France,
Sounds like you share devices.. ouch.
It shouldn´t be a problem, but it becomes one as soon as somebody doesn´t log out properly from their Facebook account.
When you connect to Facebook in the game app, it will automatically connect to the Facebook that´s open on the device.
This can´t be undone. Been there too myself.
Even if Facebook is open on the device on my daughter's name, in the game app, I have to login on my account. Usually there is no problem.