Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am only getting lives from these friends but not any replies to open the area. Is there a glitch?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am using Google Chrome to play, resent requests to unlock and no one received the requests. I am giving up. Tired of waiting for help. Thanks To Randle for the help but I am done.
Hey Colleen,
Have you done troubleshooting on your PC?
Clear cache and do a restart. I don't know what browser you're using, but I'd recommend you to play in Google Chrome. It automatically updates to the latest Flash Player version and that's what those games need.
Do not open other programs and tabs while playing.
Still waiting and just about reading to delete game.
Hey Colleen,Are you still waiting for your Sugar Crush at the gates of the Choco Canyon or has it´s gates already opened?
Are you still waiting for your Sugar Crush at the gates of the Choco Canyon or has it´s gates already opened?