Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
it will come up with flashing square as a hint but wont let me change candy because there is someone else swapping candy somewhere else on the game im playing . also there are games on my page that say i play them and i dont never seen them before.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Roslyn,
Still doesn´t ring a bell to me, I mean that never happened to me in any game so far.
Sounds more related to your Facebook. I´d change your password ASAP if I were you.
no i dont share with anyone i play the game on iphone as well
Never heard of that! Do you share PC or mobile device and does somebody else log in on their Facebook on the same device?