We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

level 110

Lisa_J_Draper
Lisa_J_Draper Posts: 2 Newbie

I cannot get past this level, been on it for months! lol.  Previous answers don't help- HALP!? thanks!

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

Since candies move from the top to the bottom of the playing field match candies as low on the board as possible and as often as you can. Doing this will shift the largest amount of candies and will  hopefully match some automatically, clearing Chocolate and Honey in the process.

Don't forget about creating special candies at the top of the board, after every move have a glance at the entire board before making your next move. It’s worth creating special candies even if it means the Chocolate spreads a little. You can clear a lot more Chocolate and Honey with a special candy than you can by matching candies adjacent to Chocolate or Honey!

I hope that helps Lisa, good luck with it!

• Lisa_J_Draper
    Lisa_J_Draper Posts: 2 Newbie

Since candies move from the top to the bottom of the playing field match candies as low on the board as possible and as often as you can. Doing this will shift the largest amount of candies and will  hopefully match some automatically, clearing Chocolate and Honey in the process.

Don't forget about creating special candies at the top of the board, after every move have a glance at the entire board before making your next move. It’s worth creating special candies even if it means the Chocolate spreads a little. You can clear a lot more Chocolate and Honey with a special candy than you can by matching candies adjacent to Chocolate or Honey!

I hope that helps Lisa, good luck with it!

Thank you for that! altho level 110 has more honey spaces........ I have done all I can think of but BUY items. NOT going there, lol! again thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?