We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

problem with road block and lives

Jessica_Ann
Jessica_Ann Posts: 1 Newbie

I am at the roadblock from level 60 to 61. I have sent numerous request to friends to continue but only have gotten 2 back. People are saying they have not gotten them so was wondering if it was a glitch or something. The other thing is I have people send me lives (which I cannot use because I am at a roadblock) I had 20 lives yesterday and I logged into the game today and I only have  3 lives request

please help me fix it

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

I'd recommend watching this video Jessica, it worked for me when I wasn't getting the tickets I needed and has been all good since sending requests individually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoXtJPMIG6I

It's only possible to store up to 5 lives in the game and any extra lives received will be gone the next time you play. When you finish playing you may as well accept them even if you already have a full set as it will send lives back to your friends and will otherwise be wasted since they will disappear the next time you play. That's something else that I've learnt from watching Pete Peppers videos!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?