Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I refreshed my Motorola droid mini after that I try to install candy crush soda the message appear that your device is not compatable. Where as I was playing this game before refresh my phone. Plz solve my problem how download again this game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you had it on your phone before then it could be that a recent update isn't compatible with your device, but I would of thought that unlikely. The thing is it's also the same message that comes up with regional restricted downloads so It might be worth getting in contact with Play Store to find out more details.