Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I recently changed my profile pic and since then when I open Soda, my icon is back about 100 levels and I have to scroll forward every time to my current level (515) which shows no icon for me. Why? How can I fix
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What are you playing on, mobile or Facebook? If its mobile I'm gonna say to update the app if you can. If you're on Facebook then clear out the browser cache then reload. Hopefully the change should reflect in the game.