Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
all my friends and family got bubblegum hill on their mobile for several times, why i don't have again???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Its a promotion that's not for every player. I've noticed that King do it with all of the games. If a new promo is released its given to say 50% of players for a bit and then maybe it will switch over. Just keep your fingers crossed you get it next time!
Hi Elaine!Not all my friends have Bubblegum Hill so I guess it's a test feature.Please also check this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/tasty-treasure-991740423Cheers :-)
Hi Elaine!
Not all my friends have Bubblegum Hill so I guess it's a test feature.
Please also check this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/tasty-treasure-991740423
Cheers :-)