OVERVIEW TAB SODA CHANGED!??...

Options
Nina_Lamb
Nina_Lamb Posts: 10 Level 2

I have recently noticed the Overview Tab in Soda Saga has changed from what was a map outlining your and your friend's positions with level completion in the game to now only showing your score for each level.  I much preferred the game map showing everyone's position in relation to your's.  It gave you a good indication where you stood in the game to your friends.  Any reason why this was changed??

I have posted this comment/question months ago,..with only one reply.  How do I get this question to the game programmers/developers for consideration, along with response from the King team on why they changed the overview?

Much appreciated,

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

I know there are moderators on the site, but I don't really think this is a question for them. This is a community site, for game help, people to help each other out etc. I would'n't have thought we could contact the programmers direct! ha

• Dl_Hamilton
    Dl_Hamilton Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I know there are moderators on the site, but I don't really think this is a question for them. This is a community site, for game help, people to help each other out etc. I would'n't have thought we could contact the programmers direct! ha

I was wondering the same thing; the 'overview' is now just your score for that level averaged somehow?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?