We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why is this happening, and can I get my gold coins back and my stolen lives.

I am tired of getting close to winning on level 545 of Candy crush soda, It has 2 screens, i make it to the second screen when suddenly it slides back to the first and will not go on to the second one.  I have to lose all my moves to start again.  that also take away a life.  I am so done with this game.  It has so far blown 2 tablets that cannot be recovered.  So fix the problem.  Anyone else have this problem. 

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Tanya!

Personally I have never heard of any game blowing up tablets. I suggest you get the tablets examined further as it sound more like a hardware issue.

Do you have Soda connected to Facebook? If yes, then please try playing the level there. Once completed your progress is synced back to your tablet and you should now be able to advance without any issues.

Cheers :-)

• Tanya_M._McCain
    Tanya_M._McCain Posts: 2 Newbie

I only play on my tablet or laptop, through facebook.  It was when i downloaded the app from play store that both tablets blew. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?