What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

No Sound Effects

Options
GwenLlyn
GwenLlyn Posts: 4 Newbie

There are no sound effects when I play Soda Saga. The music works fine. I made sure I have the most recent version, still no sound. It doesn't interfere with gameplay, but I miss all the fun bubbly crunchy sounds. Any way to fix this?

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

Have you changed the settings? In the app settings on the home page there should be 2 little buttons. One for sound effects and one for music. Check them and check that they are both on. 

• GwenLlyn
    GwenLlyn Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Have you changed the settings? In the app settings on the home page there should be 2 little buttons. One for sound effects and one for music. Check them and check that they are both on. 

Yes, that is the first thing I checked. It ended up fixing itself eventually.
  • SMGruss
    SMGruss Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My settings were set properly as well and my game "fixed itself" eventually too. I guess the cause will remain a mystery.
  • Richard_Cartmell
    Options

I've had exactly the same problem and completed the same troubleshooting steps to no avail and it's driving me crazy.

• Sally_Fae_Rowe
    Sally_Fae_Rowe Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Initially the sound and music went out in the middle of play on my desktop (playing on Facebook), but the laptop still had sounds.  About an hour later, the laptop also lost sounds, but the Ipad still has sounds.  It has been several days now.  I have checked settings, updated Chrome, cleared cookies and images on Chrome, cleared browsing data, and STILL no sound on desktop or laptop.  I realize the problem must lie in Facebook, but they don't seem to care.  Not sure Facebook WANTS game players.  Can King games confirm?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?