We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

why are they saying my card is denied or it is invalid. i just put money on it.

Mary_Egelston
Mary_Egelston Posts: 1 Newbie

When I try and purchase gold bars that's when they say my card is denied or is invalid. Please help. My card does have money on it.

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    edited November 2015

Hi Mary,

I suggest you check the card details you entered in iTunes or Google Wallet.

Changing or updating the credit card you use to make iTunes and App Store purchases is easy and can be done right on your iPhone or iPad. To change your credit card information, you need to go to Settings > iTunes & App Store Settings and tap on your Apple ID at the top.

For Android you simply log into https://wallet.google.com/ and from the dashboard, click Billing. Next to your subscription, click and choose Access billing account. At the top of your Billing page, click Billing settings. Scroll to the credit card you want to update and click Edit.

Once done you can now start Candy Crush Soda Saga on your tablet and buy the desired amounts of Gold Bars without further issues.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?