Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
This is the only level I can't get the 2nd star. Is it possible the thresholds are unrealistic? On a different note, thank you for the Bubble Gum King challenges. +30 lollipop hammers is a wonderful thing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I agree, Bubblegum Hill is an awesome new feature in the game. I only have 1 star on 491 as well, I'm happy with that though as I still get to play on, haha. If you get the 2 stars be sure to post it!