Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have been stuck on level 87 for many months now, and have gotten pretty frustrated & would really appreciate any tips?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I worked on getting the top rows done & combos & fish
For me, I worked on getting rid of the cakes at the top as my main priority. This opened up the board to allow for more combinations etc. This brings the bears up and then I tried to get striped candies with the rest of the moves of course.
Maybe Pete's video will help!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPVZbvUxrvI