Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have not even come close, and I would say that I am an experienced player as I have reached this level on Soda and level 1307 on original candy crush
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Garry,
Congratulations on your achievements in both games!I'm not there yet, but have seen this video from Pete Peppers on YouTube. Maybe you can apply his strategy and beat this one too!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRtl0jHc6sk
Hi Garry,Congratulations on your achievements in both games!I'm not there yet, but have seen this video from Pete Peppers on YouTube. Maybe you can apply his strategy and beat this one too!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRtl0jHc6sk