Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Level 353 freezes every time I use a colour bomb. It has happened twice and each time the only fix is to refresh the page and lose a life. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had this problem in level 171 - I asked a question about it here too but no one knew how to fix the problem.. Anyway, I found out that if you mix the colour bomb with a fish or special candy the game doesn't freeze, or if the colour bomb activates by itself.